Define Specific Heat Capacity
Yes! Specific heat capacity is back! No, this is not a mistake - specific heat capacity appears twice in the specification! So here goes!
Specific Heat Capacity Equation
- How much energy has been put into 10kg of cotton for the temperature to rise by 20C? (in kJ)
- Your answer should include: 280kJ / 280
- For the same amount of mass which requires more energy to raise the temperature by 15C, water or concrete?
- Calculate the mass of iron, when it takes 50kJ or energy to raise the temperature by 300C? (in grams)
- Your answer should include: 370g / 370